funny menu for you
Chocolate fudge pudding
75g/3oz soft brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
350ml/12fl oz milk
50g/2oz chopped walnuts
50g/2oz plain flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
plus extra for dusting
icing sugar for dusting
• Preheat the oven to 180°C/
350°F/Gas mark 4. Lightly grease
a 1.2-litre/2pt ovenproof dish.
• Cream together the butter and
sugar in a large mixing bowl until
fluffy. Beat in the eggs.
• Gradually stir in the milk, and add
the walnuts, stirring to mix.
• Sift the flour and cocoa powder
into the mixture. Fold in gently with
a metal spoon until well mixed.
• Spoon the mixture into the
ovenproof dish, and cook in the
oven for 35–40 minutes.
• To serve, dust with icing sugar and
cocoa powder, and serve hot.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com