funny menu for you
300ml/10fl oz double cream
250g/9oz ricotta cheese
50g/2oz caster sugar
100g/4oz white chocolate, broken
350g/12oz mixed summer fruits,
such as strawberries, blueberries
2 tablespoons Cointreau
• Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the ricotta cheese and half
the of sugar.
• Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering
water. Stir until melted. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, stirring
occasionally. Stir into the cheese mixture until well blended.
• Spoon the mixture into six individual pudding moulds, and level the
surface of each pudding with the back of a spoon. Put in the freezer and
freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
• Put the fruits and the remaining sugar in a pan, and heat gently, stirring
occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the Cointreau.
• Dip the pudding moulds in hot water for 30 seconds, and invert onto
serving plates. Spoon the hot fruit compote over the puddings, and