funny menu for you
150g/5oz gingernut biscuits
15g/1⁄2oz butter, melted
175g/6oz icing sugar
1 tablespoon ground ginger
500ml/18fl oz double cream
• Put the biscuits in a blender or food processor, and whiz briefly to
• Use some of the melted butter to grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin. Line the tin
with cling film, then brush the cling film with the rest of the butter. Spoon
about 3 tablespoons of the biscuit crumbs into the loaf tin, and put in the
freezer for at least an hour.
• Put the eggs, icing sugar and ginger in a bowl, and whisk together for
5–10 minutes until the mixture is thick and mousse-like.
• Whisk the cream until soft peaks form, then fold into the egg mixture. Put
3 tablespoons of the biscuit crumbs to one side, then fold in the
remainder. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, and sprinkle with
the reserved biscuit crumbs.
• Cover with cling film and freeze for at least 3 hours. Serve cut into
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com