funny menu for you
100g/4oz ground almonds
100g/4oz caster sugar
1?4 teaspoon almond essence
4 tablespoons strawberry jam
• Preheat the oven to 200?C/
400?F/Gas mark 6.
• Roll out the pastry on a floured
work surface, and use to line a
900ml/11?2pt shallow dish.
• Beat the almonds with the sugar,
butter, eggs and almond essence.
• Spread the pastry with an even
layer of jam. Pour in the filling.
• Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
Serve warm with cream.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com