funny menu for you
Fried rice with garlic with grilled chicken teriyaki.
1. 1 bowl of rice.
2. White pepper 1/2 Specialist level.
3. Chicken Teriyaki (350 grams) 1 package.
4. Sauce kick from Maine 2 Cht.
5. Carrots (cut into small squares) 1 cup
6. Brown sugar 1 Cht.
Seven. Garlic, minced 1 Cht.
Eight. Vegetable oil 3 Cht.
Nine. 2 eggs.
10th. Onion ? cup.
1. The teriyaki chicken in the microwave oven to warm. By drilling a small hole in the bag. Use medium heat (800 watts) for about 3 minutes.
2. The pan to heat. Then add the oil to.
3. Add garlic and fry the chopped onion. Add eggs, one egg is enough to spread well. Then add carrots, chicken teriyaki and rice and stir to combine.
4. Season with soy sauce, sugar kick from me. Add onion, pepper, and stir around.
5. Plate decorated with red onion and cucumber. This new flavor to the fried rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com