STEAMED FISH WITH PICKLED PLUM
* 500 grams of fish.
(Fish, snapper or other fish can).
* Pork 1/2 cup (cut into thin slices).
* 2 plum mash fine grain.
* Red pepper, cut into pellets ricochet 2.
* Road ginger into strips 1 tsp.
* Mushrooms, cut into strips 1/2 cup.
* 2 stalks celery, cut into pieces.
* Francisco rice 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
Ingredients Ingredients miso sauce.
* 2 tablespoons bean paste, ginger, minced 1 tsp.
Chopped 1 teaspoon paprika, 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Sugar 1 tsp.
How to do step by step.
1. Cleaning Gut fish and cover the fish is cooked on both sides to make it easier to dry and then placed on a dish that can be brought to steaming.
2. With pork, plum and soy sauce in white together. Then pour water on the fish is prepared in one step.
3. The celery, mushrooms, onions, ginger and cayenne pepper. To sort the fish. Then take it to steam (Hint: you should boil water to a boil in a pot of steamed fish and steamed before it. The fish is not fishy) is steamed for 10-15 minutes (depending on the type of fish) or until cooked through.
4. During the fish is cooked. The miso sauce by mixing all ingredients together. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Spoon the sauce in a bowl.
5. When cooked well. Serve immediately with steamed rice output. And miso sauce.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com