* 3 Crab.
* 200 grams pork.
* Large sheets of gypsum. (Depending on the size of the packet) A.
* Diced pork, cut into 1/2 cup.
* 2 eggs, duck eggs.
* 3 tablespoons flour.
Celery root root 3.
* Garlic, 1/2 cup.
* 20 grain of pepper.
* 1 teaspoon salt.
* Francisco rice 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* +, Coriander, onion, Soi 1/2 cup.
* Chinese wine or whiskey 2 tbsp.
* Cucumber Salad (served as a side), and plum sauce.
* Oil for frying.
How to do step by step.
1. Pound the garlic, coriander root, salt and pepper together until fine. In a large bowl. Pound the mixture into the prepared pan and mix with crab meat, pork, pork, wheat, duck eggs, sugar, soy sauce in white wine, onion and coriander. Knead until all ingredients well.
2. The gypsum to the water to soften. Then be extended. Cut a rectangle about 5 inches wide.
3. Dip ingredients together and then massage it in one place on the gypsum. Roll the mixture with gypsum. (Back wrap roti) finished tied head and tail. Then tie it firmly in the middle segment. Each segment divided by the thickness of about 1 to 1.5 inches.
4. Be steamed in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until well cooked. Then be cut into pieces by a tied segment.
5. The display shells, cut into pieces to fry in hot oil. (The oil flooded) while fried until golden and crisp plate. The drain. The cucumber and tomato slices on a plate. Served with a sauce or dish you play it.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com