funny menu for you
Cantaloupe ice cream
1. 700 g cantaloupe.
2. Eggs 6 eggs.
3. Boiling milk and three cups.
4. 1 cup sugar.
5. 2 Lime juice.
1. Flesh cantaloupe smoothie in the blender thoroughly.
2. Punch bowl for mixing eggs. Put sugar on it. Beat Mix well to combine.
3. Pour water into a large pot over a mixing bowl. Raise heat until boiling. The stacking mixing bowl touch the water. (Use gloves to handle hot containers).
4. A mixture constantly. Meanwhile boil the milk is boiling, then turn off the power immediately, then slowly pour the milk mixture into the eggs and sugar.
5. Meat until the mixture is thick and creamy, then held down with a few people left to cool.
6. Fill cantaloupe flesh into a blender to stir up lemonade, stir well again.
7. Container tightly closed and then frozen freezer for about 1 hour, then taken out of the hands the ball. Use a fork or rake. Then back to frozen Repeat this 8 round (to shoot a good round number. Ice cream will be the texture of our skin).
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com