STIR FRIED BAMBOO SHOOTS WITH EGG
* 5-8 medium shrimp (for cleaning, peeling).
* (To put the pork or chicken instead of shrimp).
* bamboo shoot a 300 gram (washed).
* Eggs 3 eggs.
* Red, green pepper, cut into 5 pieces ricochet.
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
* Granulated sugar 1/2 tsp.
* Vegetable oil.
* Coriander leaves for garnishing dishes.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and stir the onion until golden. Then add prawns. (Or any meat you want), and bamboo shoots and stir until cooked and tender bamboo shoots.
2. To Turner's bamboo shoot and shrimp to the pan. Put a little oil into a medium saucepan. Then put into the egg. Turner is doing to break the yolk.
3. Wait until the eggs are almost cooked. The Season with fish sauce, sugar and pepper. Speeding up power. Stir all ingredients together very quickly, and turning off the lights.
Four. Plate, sprinkle with coriander. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com