STEAMED FISH WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE
* 500 grams of fish (or fish can be used).
*'s Breast 2 Tbsp.
* 50 grams of sliced ??mushrooms (if dried, soak it first).
* 2 tablespoons ginger alley line.
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
* In white soy sauce 1 1/2 tbsp.
* 2 teaspoons sugar.
* Onion, sliced ??1/2 cup.
* Red pepper, cut into 3 pellets ricochet.
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. Clean fish (for the scale, Gut) to wash and dry. Arranged on a plate, sprinkle with shredded ginger to the steaming water.
2. Boiling water in a pot of boiling water and steam until the fish is prepared to steam for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Turn off the lights and brought out a dish prepared and served.
3. The water by pouring the oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and stir the onion's breast. Then add sugar, no soy, white, red onion, red pepper and a little water. Speeding up power. Stir until all ingredients are well off.
Four. Spoon sauce on the fish's skin, which are arranged on a plate. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com