STIR FRIED FISH FILLET WITH BLACK BEAN SUACE.
* 350 grams of fish.
* Breast C 1 tsp.
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
* Bell pepper, sliced ??1/4 cup.
* 1 onion, cut into balls.
* Carrots, sliced ??1/4 cup.
* Francisco rice 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
* Sugar 1/2 tsp.
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
(Water mixed with 2 tablespoons water).
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and stir the onion until golden. Then add meat and fish. Tennessee Breast and stir together until meat is almost cooked.
2. Add bell pepper, onion and carrot and stir in soy sauce with white and brown.
3. On fish and other ingredients and stir until well cooked. Then add water to flour. Stir until all ingredients are well off.
4. Plate serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com