CURRY WITH CHICKEN
* 700 g chicken.
* 1 tablespoon curry paste.
* 3 cups coconut milk.
* 1 onion, cut into balls.
* 2 tomatoes, potatoes (washed, peeled and cut into pieces).
* Red pepper, cut into 3 pellets ricochet.
* Sugar 1/2 tbsp.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. Cleaning chicken. Cut into pieces. If a leg or hip may be necessary to cut it.
2. The oil in a saucepan on low heat, add coconut milk (1 cup) to boil, add the curry paste it into Rieie. Stir until the coconut milk, onions and cracked it. Then add the chicken to the prepared pan. Simmer slowly for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add onion, potatoes and remaining coconut milk to cook with fish sauce, sugar, cayenne pepper and salt. Simmer for another 15-20 minutes until potatoes are soft and light.
4. Dip bowl and serve immediately with hot cooked rice. Or eat it with roti and Aahad.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com