LA TIANG - LOOM
* 1 cup finely chopped pork.
* Shrimp, minced 1/2 cup.
* Chop the onion, diced 1/4 cup.
Sliced ??red pepper * 3 tablets.
* Always cool coriander leaves 1/4 cup.
* Crushed roasted peanuts 1/4 cup.
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 5-8 pepper seeds.
* 4 cloves of garlic.
* 3 tablespoons sugar.
1 celery root, root.
* 5 eggs, duck eggs and beat to combine.
How to do step by step.
1. Pound coriander root, garlic and pepper dip is prepared with carefully.
2. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Then the pounded ingredients prepared. (Step 1) and stir until fragrant, then add pork, shrimp, onion and fry until done. Season with fish sauce, sugar, of a peanut. Stir until the dry period and then power off (not to stir until dry, then it will be difficult to pack in the next step).
3. The pan on medium heat. Brush oil over bottom of pan, heat the pan, using fingers dipped in eggs and whisk them into a table large enough to wrap the egg is cooked slowly. Pick up and put aside on a plate. Do this until the eggs out.
4. To wrap up now. The eggs are laid on to make a clean flat surface. Then place the red pepper and coriander into the center of the egg. Spoon the filling is then placed over the pepper and coriander. Fold the wrapper into a rectangle and wrap it up.
5. A plate decorated with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice. Is a good appetizer or snack.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com