THAI STEAMED CURRIED PRAWN
* 5-8 The shrimp (peeled and cleaned).
* Meat, fish 1/2 cup.
* Shrimp, chopped 1/2 cup.
* Roasted curry paste 1/3 cup.
* Egg 1.
* Coconut milk 1/3 cup.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 1 teaspoon sugar and coconut.
* Coconut milk 1/4 cup (for drop front).
* Rice flour 1/2 tbsp.
* Cayenne pepper, sliced ??1 tbsp.
* Kaffir lime leaves 1 tbsp.
* Coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
* Prepare broiler or a banana.
How to do step by step.
1. Making coconut drops below pre-face by the coconut milk (1/4 cup) mixed with rice flour. And put it on low heat to melt the powder is so light.
2. In a large bowl, mix meat, fish, shrimp, roasted curry paste, coconut milk (1/3 cup), eggs, fish sauce and sugar together until well combined. Spoon into the prepared form (Brighton Beach Broiler, coconut, etc.), then shrimp, peeled and prepared to put on.
3. The Steamer prepared. When the water boils to steam, thus leading to Curry cooked. Typically it takes about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Then take it out of boiler steam.
Four. Topped with coconut milk. (Prepared in step 1) and kaffir lime leaves, coriander and red chili, sliced??. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com