THAI CHINESE KALE WITH PRAWN SALAD
* Medium shrimp 5-8 a.
(Washed and peeled).
* 200 g ground pork (or beef or chicken).
* Kale stalks (peeled, cut into 1 cm long) 25 pieces.
* Tomato, cut into 2 balls.
* 2 tablespoons red onions.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
* Sugar 1 1/2 tbsp.
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
* Paprika, chopped coarsely 5-8 rods and granules.
(Increase / decrease according to taste).
* Mint leaves (for garnish).
How to do step by step.
1. Boiling water in a saucepan until boiling. Then the kale stems peeled and sliced ??hard-boiled enough to prepare the food. To the drain. Then boiled until the shrimp are cooked. Therefore, the drain and set aside.
2. The pork to a boil in the pot until done. I use it to boil until chicken is cooked. Then drain off the water and shredded prepared.
3. Prepared salad water. Mix fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, paprika and red onions together. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
4. In a large bowl, mix shrimp, ground pork (or chicken), kale, tomatoes and salad together. Mix until well over a plate and sprinkle with mint leaves. Serve immediately with steamed rice. Is a good appetizer or hors d'oeuvres.
(Hint: When mixed with water and food should be served immediately. Will taste better than the left. The water in the mixture is too dry to make it taste a salad).
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com