Stir Fried Shrimp with Red Curry Paste and Evaporated Milk
* Red Curry Paste 100 g.
* Fresh shrimp, peeled 300 g.
* 1 cup milk.
* Francisco rice 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
* Chili red / yellow, oblique slices 2-3 tablets.
* 20 grams of green peppers.
* 3-5 kaffir lime leaves, torn.
* 5-8 basil leaves.
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add curry paste and stir until fragrant and crack it. Then add the shrimp. Stir-fry until shrimp are almost cooked.
2. Put some milk and stir well to combine. Then add peppers, kaffir lime leaves. (Rip and put), and basil.
3. Season with fish sauce, sugar and soy sauce in white. Speeding up power. Stir until all ingredients are well off.
4. Plate serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com