SPICY STIR-FRIED PORK WITH RED CURRY PASTE
* Pork, cut into pieces 450 g.
* 1 tablespoon red curry paste.
* 1 cup coconut milk.
* 20 grams of green peppers.
* 5 kaffir lime leaves.
* 1 cup green beans, cut into pieces.
* Sugar 1/2 tbsp.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add curry paste and stir until fragrant and crack it. Pork and beans, then put down. Stir fry until pork is almost cooked and the lentils soften.
2. To be integrated and stir to combine some good. Then add pepper and kaffir lime leaves (torn and enter).
3. Season with fish sauce, sugar and salt. Speeding up power. Stir until all ingredients are well off.
4. Plate serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com