RICE PORRIDGE WITH PORK
* 300 grams of lean pork.
* 100 grams pork liver, cut into pieces (boiled hot water until almost cooked).
* 200 grams pork incandescent light.
* 1 cup rice.
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
* Ginger, minced 1/4 cup.
* 50 grams of onion.
* Soi 50 g coriander.
* 4 tablespoons soy sauce.
* 2 tablespoons sauce.
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce.
* 3 cups pork broth.
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
How to do step by step.
1. Prepared by fermentation of pork. Mix ground pork with garlic, oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, soy sauce (2 tablespoons) and corn starch. Massage into a homogeneous set aside.
2. Boiled rice with enough water to flood. Simmer over low heat until cooked, thicken with the power off (keep the fire out at the bottom of the pot).
3. Scoop rice and boil until well cooked. To put in another pot. Add pork to broth. (Do not fill in too much broth) to boil until it begins to boil, add ground pork. (Use a spoon to scoop a round piece), and pork liver.
4. Wait until the pork is almost cooked. In the seasoning with soy sauce (the remaining 2 tablespoons) to taste fresh to you. It can be extended further. (But not before a mild flavor. If salt intake is not enough, you can add it) boil until the pork and liver cooked so well off. (If you put the eggs. I put the egg and wait until the eggs are cooked before they turn off the lights).
5. Dip in a bowl and sprinkle with green onion, cilantro and shredded ginger. Serve it hot. The people and forests in the A (or bear frame), it's a good one.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com