THAI STIR FRIED SHANGHAI NOODLE
* Shanghai noodles 300 g.
* A 3-5 shrimp (peeled and cleaned).
* Squid, cut into pieces 50 g.
* The mussels 5-8.
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
* 2 stalks celery, chopped.
* Tomato, cut into 2 balls.
* In white soy sauce 2 tsp.
* 2 teaspoons sugar.
* 2 teaspoons fish sauce.
* 1 tablespoon chili paste.
* Ricochet sliced ??chilli, coriander leaves for garnishing.
* Oil for stir-fry.
How to do step by step.
1. Boiling water until boiling. The Shanghai noodles soft enough to scald. Thus leading to the drain. After the mussels to burn until almost cooked. Remove the drain and remove the shell to cook.
2. The oil into a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and stir the onion until golden. Then add prawns and squid, stir a while. Add mussels and stir until almost cooked.
3. The Shanghai noodles and stir, season with chili paste, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce in white. Then add celery and tomatoes into. Speeding up power. Stir quickly until all ingredients are well off.
4. Plate, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Serve immediately while hot.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com