SWEET AND SOUR FISH
* fish weigh about 400 grams.
(Snapper, tilapia or other fish can).
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch.
* Tomato, cut into 2 balls.
* Bell pepper, sliced ??1/4 cup.
* Onion, sliced ??1/4 cup.
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
* 2 onions, cut into pieces early.
* Cucumber slices, carrot + 1/4 cup.
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* 1 tablespoon tomato sauce.
* In chili sauce 2 tbsp.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
At * 2 tablespoons water.
* Oil for frying and stir-fry.
How to do step by step.
1. Cleaning Gut the fish and cover the fish is cooked on both sides to make it easier to dry and then mixed with flour on both sides.
2. Heat oil (about 1/2 cup water or enough to flood control) and in the saucepan to low heat. Deep fried fish cooked by it. (One side takes about 10 minutes) and fried fish do not return until the next one will be done. It will be nice to eat fish. When cooked on one page to another. The time is ripe to fry the other side is not as long as the first. (It takes about 5 minutes) when the fish is cooked, remove it and then put it on paper. And then to arrange them on a plate.
3. Made sweet and sour fish sauce. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic to pan and add the yellow onion, cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion, onion, and season with pepper and stir in chili sauce, tomato sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Add water and stir. Speeding up power. Stir until everything is cooked quickly and so well off.
4. Pour water into the sweet and sour fish. Serve immediately with steamed rice. (If you can not just pour water on the fish. It will lose the fish).
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com