THAI PORK AND CORN CAKE
* 2 cups corn kernels cut only.
* Pork or shrimp, minced 1/4 cup.
* Wheat flour 1/2 cup.
* 2 tablespoons red curry paste.
* 1 teaspoon salt.
* 2 tablespoons shredded kaffir lime leaves.
* 2 tablespoons sliced ??green beans (or will be optional).
* 1 teaspoon sugar.
* Egg 1.
* Sauce (tomato sauce, sauce, chicken, Aahad, etc.).
* Oil for frying.
How to do step by step.
1. In a large bowl, mix corn, pork (chops or shrimp), wheat flour, curry paste, salt, kaffir lime leaves, green beans, sugar and eggs into. Massage gently until all ingredients well.
2. To scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and mold into a round disk. (Diameter about 3 inches) in the gas mixture out. Then, then fry in oil at medium heat. Until cooked through and drain out the water.
3. The plate, served with sauce or cucumber (Aahad) or tomato sauce (a pepper sauce) with steamed rice or as a snack to eat with it.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com