funny menu for you
Plum filo pockets
100g/4oz skimmed milk
1 tablespoon muscovado sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
8 large plums, halved and stoned
8 sheets filo pastry
sunflower oil for brushing
icing sugar, to dust
• Preheat the oven to 220°C/
425°F/Gas mark 7.
• In a small bowl, mix together the
cheese, sugar and cloves.
• Sandwich the plum halves back
together using a spoonful of the
• Spread out the pastry, and cut into
16 pieces, each about 23cm/9in
square. Brush one lightly with oil,
and place a second diagonally on
top. Repeat the process with the
• Put a plum on each pastry square,
and pinch the corners together.
Place on a baking tray. Bake for
15–18 minutes until golden, then
dust with icing sugar. Serve hot.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com