funny menu for you
75g/3oz ground almonds
200g/7oz milk powder
200g/7oz granulated sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon saffron threads,
1 tablespoon flaked almonds
• Preheat the oven to 160°C/
325°F/Gas mark 3. Grease a
shallow 15cm/6in ovenproof dish.
• Beat the eggs together in a bowl
and set aside.
• Put the ground almonds, milk
powder, sugar and saffron in a
large mixing bowl, and stir well.
• Melt the butter in a small
saucepan. Pour the melted butter
over the dry ingredients, and mix
well until thoroughly combined.
• Add the beaten eggs to the
mixture, and mix well.
• Spread the mixture in the ovenproof
dish, and bake for 45 minutes. Cut
into slices, and decorate with the
flaked almonds. Serve hot or cold.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com