Fried chicken with cashew nuts.
* 300 g chicken thigh meat (cut into pieces).
* A soy sauce 1 1/2 tbsp.
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce and stock.
* Cashews 1/3 cup.
* 2 The cook onion (cut into approximately 1 ").
* 3 cloves garlic (chopped fine).
* Onion 1/4 head (cut into small pieces).
* 4 grain of pepper (cut into small pieces).
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* Chinese wine (or wine for cooking) 1 tbsp.
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and bring to medium heat and add garlic, onion and pepper and stir until fragrant smell.
2. Then add chicken and stir. Season with soy sauce and stock, stock, oyster sauce and sugar.
3. Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan. And stir-fry until chicken is cooked. Then enter the Chinese wine, onion and cashew stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, then turn off the lights.
4. Plate or served with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com