funny menu for you
Fish Curry with shrimp
Salmon, cut into dice, or as 300 g.
Sheehan shrimp, chopped 200 g.
Coconut milk 1/2 cup.
Red pepper, 3 tablespoons water.
Chicken or duck eggs, 1 egg.
1 teaspoon fish sauce.
Kaffir lime leaves, shredded 2 tbsp.
Cream 1/2 cup.
Flour 1 tsp.
Basil leaves, roughly torn, or the Yorkshire Cup (we put here instead of basil).
Welcome to the pontoon at the 4.
Sliced red chillies, Kaffir lime leaves. For garnish.
How to Make Fish Curry with shrimp
1. Cut salmon roll is prepared. Chop the shrimp very prepared.
2. Mixed with coconut milk and curry chili oil together in a mixing bowl. (But we mix it in a small pot), stir well, add eggs, meat, fish, salmon, shrimp with the coconut milk until it begins to thicken and dry, add kaffir lime leaves and stir to combine.
3. The elite of the elite and topped with Curry and rice into the pot and stir over low heat until thick and set up on the lift down and set aside.
4. Second floor with a cup of basil leaves or roughly Yorkshire (we do not have my love) Put the salmon cubes prepared with. The power to rearrange. (Steamed buns, but I doubt that any use onion instead of bamboo) and then the pot of water boiling to steam on high heat for 10-15 minutes with lid topped with coconut cream and simmer for Curry. Place the shrimp in front cover and steam for another 2 minutes off.
5. Lift off the heat and sprinkle with red chili, coriander and kaffir lime leaves, shredded or whatever line.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com