Beef with oyster sauce
* Beef, cut into pieces 350 g.
* 200 g kale (cut into approximately 1 inch).
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
* In soy sauce 2 tablespoons white.
* Red pepper, cut around 1 grain.
* 5 The onion (sliced about 1 inch long).
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* 3 tablespoons oyster sauce and stock.
* 1 tablespoon cooking wine.
(Or Chinese cooking wine).
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
* If you want to add other vegetables. (If you'd hope).
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. Mix beef, garlic, soy sauce in white, sugar and cornstarch together. Stir until well combined. And marinated it for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. The marinated beef and stir until almost cooked. Then add kale, peppers, onion, cooking wine, and oyster sauce and stock. Stir until all ingredients well. The meat is cooked, turn off the lights.
3. Plate serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com