funny menu for you
Peanut butter slices
100g/4oz crunchy peanut butter
200g/7oz butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
475g/1lb 1oz Demerara sugar
225g/8oz plain flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
175g/6oz icing sugar, sifted
• Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4. Grease a 23cm/9in
square cake tin.
• Beat together the peanut butter, butter and vanilla essence. When well
blended, add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs,
one at a time, then stir in the flour and salt, sifted together, until blended.
• Spread into the cake tin, and bake for about 35 minutes. Remove from
the oven and leave to cool slightly in the tin.
• To make the icing, mix together the icing sugar and 2 teaspoons water.
Drizzle over the mixture in the tin.
• When cold, cut into slices.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com