* 1 cup sliced squid.
Crispy flour * 1/2 cup.
* 3 tablespoons water.
* Egg 1.
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
* Season to taste 2 tablespoons of sauce.
* Cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp.
* Oil for frying.
* Sauce (tomato sauce, stock, chili sauce, plum sauce, or sauce, the chicken or the like).
Fried calamari served with fresh vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.).
1. Prepare for the fried dough. Mix flour, chips, water, cayenne pepper, a seasoned sauce, and garlic together in a large bowl. Knead until all ingredients well.
2. The prepared squid, cut into the flour mixture into the prepared pan and leave it for 1 moment.
3. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Then add flour, then dip the squid into the deep. Crisp golden brown. Then drain the water out.
4. The fried squid on a plate and decorate with fresh vegetable sauce. Served as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvres, snacks, good.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com