funny menu for you
Shrimp fried macaroni.
* 5-8 shrimp (peeled and cleaned).
* Macaroni 300 grams.
* 2 eggs.
* 1 onion, cut into balls.
* Tomato, cut into 2 balls (for fry).
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
* Francisco rice 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
* 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
* Sugar 1/2 tsp.
* Salt 1/4 tsp.
* 2 stalks spring onions (cut into long pieces 1 ").
* Vegetable oil for stir-fry.
Fresh vegetables for the dishes served (lettuce, tomato).
How to do step by step.
1. Boiling water until boiling. Bring to a boil and cook macaroni. Then drain and set aside to be fried.
2. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and onion and stir the onion until golden. Then add shrimp and stir until almost cooked.
3. Egg into the pan. Turner is doing to break the yolk. Wait until the eggs are almost cooked. Then add the macaroni. (Prepared in step 1), tomato and onion and stir.
4. Season with sugar, no soy, white, salt and tomato sauce. Stir until all ingredients are well off.
5. Plate of lettuce and tomato side dish. Serve immediately while hot.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com