* 2 of the Mackerel (wash and dry).
* Paprika 1/2 tbsp (increase / decrease according to taste).
* 1 tablespoon chopped chives.
* 3 tablespoons red onions.
* 3 tablespoons lemon grass alley.
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
* Mint leaves (for garnishing food).
Fresh vegetables for the Spicy (cucumber, tomato, etc.).
* Oil for frying.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add Mackerel to fry until golden brown all over. It brings out the drain. Sheep meat, Mackerel, and then only come prepared. (If you do not like it, or lose weight. The Mackerel can be steamed instead of fried).
2. In a large bowl, mix beef, fried mackerel diameter (or steamed), shallots, onion, lemon grass and chili together.
3. Season with fish sauce and lime juice. Mix until all ingredients well. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
4. Spoon Spicy plate, arrange the prepared vegetables aside. Garnish with mint leaves. Served with steamed rice. Appetizer or hors d'oeuvres from.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com