The Dessert Thai Mango Sticky Rice.
* 3 or ripe mangoes.
* 1 kg of rice.
* 450 grams of cream.
* Salt 3/4 tsp.
* 550 grams of sugar.
* 3-5 pandan leaves.
* 5 tablespoons golden beans.
* 2 cups coconut milk (for water molds).
* Salt 1/4 teaspoon (a dash for the water).
1. Used to wash rice and soak in water for a one night, then drain the water.
2. The second set in which some whites or Steamer. Then place the sticky side down on a white cloth. Then steamed until the rice is cooked.
3. In a small pot, add sugar, salt and pepper (3/4 cup) and coconut milk and bring to a gentle heat. Stir until all ingredients well. Then put into the pandan. While it is off.
4. In a medium bowl. Add rice and steamed until cooked, then go down. Then put the coconut milk to boil it down to the third stage. Stir until ingredients together. And left at least 15 minutes.
5. While waiting. Prepare topping by mixing coconut cream (2 cups) and salt (1/4 teaspoon) in a small pot. And put it on slowly. Stir until salt is dissolved over the fire.
6. Peel the mango and sticky rice plate served on a plate at the plate, then sprinkle with coconut and nuts topped with gold. Peel mangoes should be served immediately after the other.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com