Chicken Tom Yum
* 350 g chicken.
* 2 stalks lemongrass (cut into long pieces about pop fashion to f 3 cm).
* 3 kaffir lime leaves.
* Sliced galangal and 5 glasses.
* 10 a mushroom.
* Cut tomatoes in half 5 children.
* I got crushed pepper 5 pieces (increase / decrease).
* 2 dried grain.
* Smash the garlic, crushed 2 tbsp.
* 2 tablespoons shallots, smashed to pieces.
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 3 cups chicken broth (or use water instead).
* Coriander for garnishing.
1. Cleaning chicken. And cut into pieces. Drain and dry. (If you do not like it. Film can be peeled off) and then to wash the mushrooms, cut into 4 sections and put to dry.
2. The chicken broth (or water) to boiling in a pot, then add garlic, shallots, lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves down. Wait until the water boils, add the chicken.
3. Wait until the chicken is almost cooked. Then add the sliced mushrooms and tomatoes. Boil until all ingredients are combined. When chicken is cooked off.
4. The pot from the stove. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and paprika. When the sauce is served in cups dip. Garnish with coriander and pepper. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com