Fried Shrimp Salad
* 5-8 medium-sized shrimp.
(Washed and peeled).
* Fresh fruits and vegetables as desired.
(Cucumber, tomato, cabbage, cantaloupe, etc.).
* Fried dough (prepared in water).
* Mayonnaise 1/2 tablespoons (for dressing).
* 1 tablespoon of salad cream (for dressing).
* 1 cup sweetened condensed milk.
(For the dressing, the increase / decrease by the sweet taste).
* Oil for frying.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Wait until the oil is hot, dip the shrimp into the flour and fry in a pan until golden crisp. It brings out the drain.
2. Washing and cleaning vegetables and fruits. Then cut them into pieces. Or as Suitable. (The cabbage should be to thoroughly review the SOI) and fruits and vegetables served on a plate.
3. Make the dressing by mixing mayonnaise, salad cream and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until ingredients are well done.
4. Time served on a fried shrimp, vegetables and fruit on a plate. Pour dressing on fried shrimp. I once served as a snack or side dish.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com