Fried seafood curry
* 200 grams of noodle noodles.
* A 5-8 shrimp (peeled, cut back, pull out the black lines).
* Shell: 150 g.
* 200 grams squid, cut into pieces.
* 3 tablespoons chopped garlic.
* 1 tablespoon curry powder.
* Broth 1/4 cup.
* 1 head onion, cut into dice.
* Bell peppers (green and red), cut into large dice 1 cup.
* 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, seasoning sauce in 1 teaspoon.
* 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce, chili paste 1 tablespoon oil.
* 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
* 2 tablespoons flour mixed with water.
* Egg 1.
* Onion, cut into pieces 1/4 cup (for makeup).
* Celery, cut into pieces 1/4 cup (for makeup).
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. The noodles to fried in vegetable oil until crisp. Set aside to drain. And then cut into rectangular pieces that are arranged on a plate and set aside.
2. Beaten egg mixed with curry powder, oyster sauce, a seasoning sauce, soy sauce, oil, chili paste, sugar and pepper together.
3. The pan to high heat. Stir-fried with garlic, shrimp, scallops and calamari in oil until it's cooked, add onion, bell pepper, then pour mixture in pan, add 2 to the broth and cooked throughout. Then pour the mixture into the flour. The gently to combine.
4. Pour water on the noodles. (A prepared in Step 1) Sprinkle with celery and onion. Serve immediately while hot.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com