Spicy salad sausage
* 300 grams Pork sausage (or chicken sausage).
* Soi 10-15 paprika seed (cut / added according to taste).
* 3 red onions, baby.
* 2 tablespoons lemon grass alley.
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 1 teaspoon sugar.
* Tomatoes, cut into 3 pieces.
* Cucumber, cut into 2 balls.
Salt 1/2 tsp.
* 2 stalks spring onions (sliced lengthwise about 1 ").
* Coriander (for garnishing food).
How to do step by step.
1. The sausages to scald in hot water until well cooked. Drain, dry and cut into thin slices.
2. In a large bowl. Put all ingredients into a sausage and. Mix all ingredients together. Season with fish sauce, lime juice, salt and sugar. The taste preference.
3. Spoon Spicy salad on a plate, sprinkle with Coriander. Served as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvres immediately. (Do not leave it for a long time. It will taste insipid and unpalatable).
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com