funny menu for you
Fish topped with chili
* 1 The fish weighs about 400-500 grams.
(Wash and scrape off scale).
* 1 tablespoon tamarind juice.
* 3 tablespoons sugar.
Shallots, coarsely chopped * 1 head.
* 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped.
* Coriander (leaves only cool. Make a meal).
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* Cayenne pepper, chopped coarsely. (Red or yellow) 3 tablets.
How to cook
1. Chevrons on both sides so that the fish is fried and cooked fish is cooked throughout the body.
2. Heat oil (about 1/2 cup water or enough to flood control) and in the saucepan to low heat. Deep fried fish cooked by it. (One side takes about 10 minutes) and fried fish do not return until the next one will be done. It will be nice to eat fish.
3. On one side is cooked, so back to the other side. The time is ripe to fry the other side is not as long as the first (takes about 5 minutes) when the fish is cooked, remove it and then put it on paper and then to arrange them on a plate.
Tip: To get the fish up. The fish is fried and then baked in the oven at about 350. Degrees Fahrenheit (~ 175 ° C) for 10 minutes.
1. Put about 1 tablespoon oil in a pan to heat and light. Then add peppers, shallots and garlic and stir to combine.
2. Flavored with tamarind juice, fish sauce, sugar. And about 1 tablespoon of the water until it starts boiling. If sauce thickens too much water. Facade can add a little water to taste, pour the water Chaii criticism should be a sweet, spicy and sour as well.
3. On the water and then pour it into molds to fish to fry them. Garnish with coriander leaves. Served with rice or hot.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com