Crispy noodles with tammarine suace
* 300 grams of white rice noodles.
* Pork, cut into pieces 1/2 cup.
* 1 sheet of yellow tofu.
* Fresh 5 shrimp
* Shallot, minced 1/4 cup.
* Garlic, minced 1/4 cup.
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce.
* Palm sugar 1/4 cup.
* 2 tablespoons tamarind juice.
* 1 tablespoon of miso.
* The 10 Kuicheai .
* 400 grams of bean sprouts.
* Vegetable oil.
How to do step by step.
1. To white rice noodles to soak for about 5 minutes, then drain and dry to me.
2. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. The rice noodles to fried until golden crisp. Remove the drain. (If you have leftover white rice vermicelli from Step 1, when the chips to the oil spill. Be careful with the oil).
3. The pork, shrimp and tofu into the pan of rice noodles, cooked until crisp and golden ladle drain.
4. Scoop out the remaining oil in a frying pan, just a little. Then add shallots and garlic to fry until fragrant. Then add fish sauce, tamarind, palm sugar, miso, lemon juice and boil it down, dim the lights, put the sticky pork, shrimp and tofu and stir fry them until combined.
5. And fried noodles. (Step 2) enter into the pan. By the ingredients and mix with water in a pan over a plate and serve immediately with Kuicheai sprouts.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com