funny menu for you
Pork with Lemon spicy salad
* Pork, cut into pieces 300 g.
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
* Paprika Soi 5 to 10 grains (adjusted according to taste).
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves.
* Francisco rice 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 1 tablespoon sugar.
* 3-5 tablespoons of lemon juice.
* Kale is an early (peeled and cut into pieces).
* Coriander leaves (for garnishing).
How to do step by step.
1. To pour water. Mix garlic, pepper, soy sauce in a white sauce, fish sauce, sugar and lemon juice until all the ingredients well. Adjust flavors as needed.
2. The kale in boiling water to scald. Until cooked, then drain and arrange on a plate to serve.
3. After blanching the kale. I used to burn the pork until cooked through. Then drain the water out.
4. And pork boiled and served on a plate that previously held kale. Then pour water into the village. Garnish with coriander leaves. Then served as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvres of it.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com