funny menu for you
Potatoes stuffed with seafood.
1. General Sheehan, crushed 1/2 cup.
2. Steamed crab meat 1/2 cup.
3. Squid 1/2 cup.
4. Eggs, lightly beat together 2 eggs.
5. Potatoes, cut into small square pieces 1/4 cup.
6. Boiled potatoes 2 heads.
7. Onion, chopped 2 Tbsp.
8. Type Flour 1 cup bread crumbs.
9. Flour 1/2 cup.
10. Salt 1/4 tsp.
11. Cayenne pepper 1/8 tsp.
12. Vegetable oil for frying.
1. Shrimp, crab meat, mashed potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, cut into small squares together and set aside.
2. Mashed potatoes are cooked thoroughly. A ball. Spoon filling into 1-inch diameter roll on a coat to wear it until now.
3. Toss the potatoes with the flour in 2 ใseasg then dipped in egg and toss it over the bread crumbs. Fry in hot oil. Cook over medium heat to golden yellow. Plate to drain the oil into the dish, served with tomato sauce mixture.
Garnish with tomato sauce.
1. Tomato sauce 2 tbsp.
2. Vinegar 1 tsp.
3. Brown sugar 1 tsp.
4. Boiled water 1 tbsp.Mix everything together.
credit picture http://natui.com.au
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com