Fried rice with tomato sauce.
* 8-10 medium-sized shrimp.
(Washed and peeled).
* Smash the garlic, crushed 2 tbsp.
* Onion peeled and cut into 1 ball.
* 50 grams of peas.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
* 4 cups cooked rice.
(If a hot lap, it was done with the air is hot).
* Pepper 1/4 tsp.
* Sugar 1/2 tsp.
* Fresh vegetables (cucumbers, onions, etc. for fried rice).
* Lemon slices (served with fried rice).
* Coriander leaves (for garnishing food).
* Vegetable oil for stir-fry.
How to do step by step.
1. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and fry onion until golden. Then add shrimp and stir until almost cooked.
2. Add onion, peas and tomato sauce and stir until well mixed. Speeding up the fire, add rice and stir into the pan.
3. Season with fish sauce, pepper and sugar. Rice and stir until all ingredients are well off.
4. Scoop of rice on a plate, sprinkle with coriander. Served with lemon, fresh vegetables. (Cucumber + onion), pepper and fish sauce. (Also served with a fried egg optional).
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com