Baked Crabs with glass noodles
* 300 grams of crabs (washed and cut into pieces).
* 4 pound celery root, root.
* 20 grain of pepper seeds.
* 4 cloves garlic, smashed.
* Ginger, cut into 3 pieces.
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
* In soy sauce 2 tablespoons white.
* Sugar 1/2 tbsp.
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and stock.
* 2 packet with glass noodles (soaked in hot water a while. And then cut to a length of about 3-5 inches).
* 1 cup water.
* In black soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon (or to the color black with glass noodles up - do not use it).
* Coriander leaves for garnishing.
How to do step by step.
1. Mixture of vegetable oil, sesame oil, pepper grains, no soy, white, sugar, water, stock, oyster sauce and with glass noodles together in a bowl. Stir until well mixed. (If you with glass noodles to a black color. I wear black to blend in with soy sauce).
2. Clean clay pot. The root, coriander, ginger and garlic paste to the bottom of the pot. Then put the mixture in step one. (with glass noodles and spices and mix together well) into a clay pot. And to Crabs the top layer. (Available on the with glass noodles).
3. The clay pot to the Baked at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes until well cooked with glass noodles and crab. Is removed from the oven.
Four. Garnish with coriander leaves. And serve immediately while still hot. (Do not leave it for a long time. I will rest and to eat with glass noodles).
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com