Thai Food spaghetti with drunken sea
* 400 grams of food.
(Shrimp, fish, mussels, squid, etc.).
* 400 grams of spaghetti boiled water.
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
* In soy sauce 2 tablespoons white.
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
* Sugar 1/2 tsp.
* Pepper 1/4 tsp.
* Red chillies, chopped coarsely 3 green beads.
(Increase / decrease according to taste.
If you like spicy paprika may be added).
* Baby corn, sliced 50 g.
* Basil leaves 1/2 cup.
* Vegetable oil for stir-fry.
How to do step by step.
1. Cleaning of the sea below. If you have fish and squid, cut into pieces. The mussels should be blanched in hot water before.
2. The oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and stir the onion until golden. (If you like spicy chili and garlic and stir with it), then put the prepared fish and stir until almost cooked.
3. Put the boiled water for spaghetti, and corn and stir. Season with soy sauce in a white sauce, fish sauce, pepper and sugar. Then add the basil and cayenne pepper to. Speeding up power. Stir until all ingredients are well off.
4. Serve immediately while hot plate.
View over 5,000 menus at http://www.menu-for-you.com